ngage is a Management Consulting company specialized in Strategy Execution.
Successfully launched in 2009, ngage now consists of over 60 consultants and is mainly active in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Our clients include major actors in industries like Utilities, Financial Services & Insurances, Automotive…
In today’s changing environment, we help our clients to execute their strategy through the optimisation of their capabilities (Operating Model, Process, Organization, HR and IT Impacts). They can also rely on our robust project management skills and a tailored change management approach.
Our way of working with our employees, our clients and our partners reflects our strong values: #Excellence-driven #Human-centered #Enjoyment-minded.
To sustain our growth in Luxembourg, we are looking for experienced Manager.
As a Manager, your specific tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Drive or support multidimensional and / or complex initiatives
- Manage and structure several projects or clients,
- Able to manage / coach several teams (senior / junior consultants)
- Demonstrate Expertise, professionalism and vision
- Interact with / listen to the client, showing professionalism, in order to accurately capture his ideas, expectations and concerns by asking questions to clarify priorities and potential issues
- Organize and lead workshops/meetings to capture core information
- Assist and contribute in identifying strategic or operational issues and propose solutions
- Shape target operating models, business processes and organizational impacts
- Drive the development of to-be solutions and gap analysis
- Drive team discussions to help deliver sustainable solution for the client
- Contribute to create main deliverables of a project
- Business Development: Lead long term shaping for group of clients
Profile & Skills
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in customer or CRM related area in internal or external consulting workforce, or with significant project responsibilities
- Master degree in Economic Sciences, Business Engineering or any other master completed by a degree in Management Sciences
- Experience in customer related projects is a plus: customer journey transformation via digital or traditional channels, customer experience improvement, translate commercial strategy into operating models (processes, tools, organization) …
- Experience from a business perspective in CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics…)
- Project management skills and good understanding of business processes
- Ability to lead project team and act as interface with the client project manager
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build immediate credibility with executive clients
- Advanced communication skills (written and oral) in French and English
- Knowledge of German or Luxembourgish is a plus
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Commercial flair and client-oriented attitude
What’s in it for you?
Excellence-drive, Human-centered, Enjoyment-minded; this is the ngage DNA.
Do you have it? If so, we have a lot to offer you:
- Personal development: on-the-job coaching, internal and external training, informal and formal feedback… We take your development seriously and coach you in your role as a consultant.
- Intellectual curiosity: you won’t be bored by routine with us. We constantly challenge you with multidisciplinary, multidimensional and especially interesting projects, with a clear impact for the client. Your work matters!
- Top team spirit: every project is managed in team, using ngage tools and best practices. Very soon you will be made to feel part of the ngage family. You will also learn a lot from your colleagues. And that’s not all, working with us is enjoyable. There’s a fantastic atmosphere and lots of fun: that is also ngage!
- Competitive salary package, including company car and other advantages. You will also benefit from great team buildings, casual atmosphere at the office, trainings…