ngage is a Management Consulting company specialized in Strategy Execution.
Successfully launched in 2009, ngage consists of over 60 consultants and is mainly active in Belgium and Luxembourg. Our clients include major actors in industries like Utilities, Financial Services & Insurances, Automotive…
In today’s changing environment, we help our clients to execute their strategy through the optimisation of their capabilities (Operating Model, Process, Organization, HR and IT Impacts). They can also rely on our robust project management skills and a tailored change management approach.
Our way of working with our employees, our clients and our partners reflects our strong values: #Excellence-driven #Human-centered #Enjoyment-minded.
In order to sustain our expansion, we are looking for a strong team player and results-oriented Senior Manager with the desire to take responsibility for leading the strategic direction of our Human Transformation Practice.
If you are at this step of your career where you are looking to make an impact, this might be the job for you. As Senior Manager, you are a part of the Management team and support them to deliver the company’s vision, identify growth opportunity, possible synergies, and improvement potential.
You develop new client relationships at senior and C-level, identify business development opportunities, manage commercial relations and lead proposals.
You lead assignments helping our clients to shape and execute their business transformation objectives. Internally, you coach and inspire the consultants to nurture capability and long term development of the team.
Concretely, your responsibilities may include 3 kinds of activities:
- Help our business grow through impactful business development: recognize and create opportunities, organize and lead teams, take part in marketing activities, develop and maintain an active network
- Identify value creation opportunities for clients, from strategy to implementation;
- Shape business opportunities through the different stages of the sales pipeline and manage client portfolio according to ngage Consulting sales target plan
- Understand, assess and analyse our clients’ existing HR function in terms of organization, processes and technology
- Shape, lead and execute HR transformations projects through activities such as workshop facilitation, pioneering model design and implementation, etc.
- Define the to-be HR processes, that ensure alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
- Proactively carry out our Human Transformation Practice as a key leader (including HR Transformation & change management)
- Influence and shape the strategic direction of the practice, work with senior leaders in the firm to drive the business development opportunities, shape value propositions and build high performing teams around you to deliver quality services to our clients
- Continuously develop your knowledge and insights on HR-trends, HR service delivery models, core HR-processes, and the use of enabling technology in the world of HR
Profile & Skills
- You obtained a Master degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Business Engineering or any other master completed by a degree in Management Sciences
- You have 10 years or more relevant professional experience of leading external client projects and/or internal large scale HR Transformation programmes. Ideally you have gained experience within a Consulting firm.
- You can count on a strong network, including C-Level relationships, which can serve as a start to develop new business opportunities. In general, you build productive and lasting client relationships at all levels.
- You are viewed by clients and colleagues as an expert who they turn to for help and advice.
- You are recognized for you strong leadership skills with track record in people management and coaching, as well as ability to build credibility with executive clients.
- You are trilingual and you demonstrate excellent communication skills with ability to operate successfully from boardroom to shop-floor.
- You are intellectually curious, demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, are able to lead consulting teams and assignments.
- You hold high integrity standards and ethics in business and people management.
- Obviously, your entrepreneurial thinking skills are more than welcome.
What’s in it for you?
#Excellence-driven #Human-centered #Enjoyment-minded; this is the ngage DNA.
We offer you the opportunity to work for a dynamic and fast growing company positioned at the high end of the business consulting industry. You will be involved in the further development of the company, fostered by a truly entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. Therefore, we actively invest in our people to help them develop their business acumen and their technical and professional skills. To complete this attractive offer, ngage offers a market competitive salary package.