Successfully launched in 2009, ngage is a Management Consulting company specialized in Strategy Execution.
We help our clients to execute their strategy through the optimisation of their capabilities (Operating Model, Process, Organization, HR and IT Impacts). They can also rely on our robust project management skills and a tailored change management approach.
Major actors have already trusted us in industries like Utilities, Financial Services & Insurances, Automotive…
To sustain our growth in Belgium, we are looking for a Manager for our Finance practice.
As Manager – Finance Practice, you will be working on projects related to the reengineering of financial management systems. This can include revising and improving financial processes (budgeting, reporting, inventory, investment…) and optimizing the interaction between the finance department and the financial support systems (SAP, BI). Furthermore, you will act as an advisor and change manager for the finance departments (implementation of transversal processes, project follow-up, resources management, KPI’s,…). Concretely, your responsibilities may include:
- Drive or support multidimensional and/or complex initiatives
- Manage and structure several projects or clients
- Manage and coach several teams (senior / junior consultants)
- Demonstrate expertise, professionalism and vision
- Interact with / listen to the client, showing professionalism, in order to accurately capture his ideas, expectations and concerns by asking questions to clarify priorities and potential issues
- Engagements providing innovative digital solutions allowing the financial direction to drive their companies in the new framework of digital finance.
- Organize and lead workshops/meetings to capture core information
- Assist and contribute in identifying strategic or operational issues and propose solutions
- Shape target operating models, business processes and organizational impacts
- Drive the development of to-be solutions and gap analysis
- Drive team discussions to help deliver sustainable solution for the client
- Contribute to create main deliverables of a project
- Business Development: Lead long term shaping for group of clients
- Developing internal capabilities and inspire/mentor young potentials.
Profile & Skills
- Master degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Business Engineering or any other master completed by a degree in Management Sciences
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Finance (in the consulting business, or internally with significant project management responsibilities)
- Experience In financial controlling, financial planning and analysis, budgeting and cost management, finance advisory or finance process improvement in any industry
- Experience in digital solutions implementation (such as but not limited to ERP, Costing modules, Reporting, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French and Dutch
- Good working knowledge of English
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to lead project team and act as interface with the client project manager
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build immediate credibility with executive clients
Nice to have
- Experience in SAP (BPC, S/4 Hana, etc.), Microsoft NAV/AX/Business Central and Reporting tool (Cognos, Business Objects, Hyperion…) as user or business analyst
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to work for a dynamic company positioned at the high end of the business consulting industry. ngage actively invests in its people to help them develop their business acumen and their technical and professional skills. Furthermore, you will be actively involved in the further development of the company, fostered by a truly inclusive culture. To complete this attractive offer, ngage offers a market competitive and tax optimized salary package. It is also possible to be independent.